This insurance is designed to help your family with expenses they may face after your death. Expenses generally covered by this insurance can include medical bills, existing debt or funeral costs that can often exceed thousands of dollars.
Guaranteed Issue Whole Life Insurance for Final Expenses
- Guaranteed acceptance for ages 45-85
- No physical exams or health questions to answer
- Affordable rates that never increase – Ever!
- Benefits that are never reduced because of age or health
- Choice of benefit amounts for your specific needs and budget
- Benefits paid directly to your loved ones and may be used for anything
- Second Applicant is guaranteed acceptance for this protection, too
Facts & figures
Funerals may rank among the most expensive purchases many consumers will ever make. In 2012, the national average cost of a funeral, including a casket and vault, was more than $8,000† and that does not even include all the costs.
When Social Security isn’t enough to cover these expenses, we’re here to make up the difference. With guaranteed benefit amounts up to $25,000, you can choose the right coverage that best meets your financial needs.
† 2012 National Funeral Directors Association, 2012 NFDA General Price List Survey, 2013